“when Jeremy Clarkson was in hospital, it provided medical science with a priceless opportunity to locate, identify and work out how to neutralise the twat virus, which could have helped advance society by several hundred years” (x)
Omg they actually went with it 😂
Oh god bhahahahaha😂
I need to the the other two!!! Right now!!!
Btw this’s the best advertisement I’ve ever seen
“Everyone who acquires a brain injury will tell you that it’s hard to deal with things emotionally. About six months after, we did a race in a car that we’d modified for Top Gear, and about a week running up to it I had been foul to everyone, including my wife, and then the day before I had a breakdown and told my boss, “I don’t want to shoot the show. I’ve had enough.” And then it suddenly became clear that I was scared, and I hadn’t had to handle being scared since the crash. I’d lost all of my coping mechanisms, but once I realized that, I coped with it. But now, it’s taken it’s place in my life as one of the big things that’s happened to me along with meeting and marrying my wife, having my daughters, moving house, getting the job on Top Gear. It’s one of the big milestones of my life and if anything, it’s made me stronger.”
– Richard Hammond reflecting on the Brit Car race. His first big obstacle after the ‘parking accident’. (via samandbean)
I haven’t seen this before and… it give me feelings. Lots of them
And I love the fact that getting job on TG was one of his milestones❤️
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May at Coniston speed records week at
Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom
© Julie Casson
I think I just got a chance to win tickets for a tent shooting…
Aaaaand it’s for November 1st
Aaaaand I live in Russia and need at least 2 weeks to make a visa
Aaaaand they’re gonna call me to discuss TGT
And now I’m gonna get a shovel and dig myself a grave.
Bye y’all. It’s been a wonderful times here
I almost chock on my tea lmao. I “love” all this news article.
Thank you, Jeremy, you lit up my mood this morning
Have any of you actually wondered what you would do if you met Richard Hammond?
A lot of you have some crazy, weird and wonderful ideas. However I would like to do a kind of survey, read on…
Lets set the scene…
Let’s say you were going to a party somewhere in London, it’s a big event of some sort to do with The Grand Tour. You know Richard is going to be there, you go with a friend and drift apart throughout the night, you knew that would happen eventually. You meet Richard, you talk, you both have similar interests and he ACTUALLY LIKES YOU, HE SAYS IT BLAITENTLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, the words have escaped his mouth…
“You know I actually like you…” He smiles.
Richard and you are NOT drunk however you have both had a few to drink. Richard will do ANYTHING. ABSOUBTLY ANYTHING YOU WANT HIM TO DO. Pick one of the following scenarios, what would you do?:
1) Full on lunge at Richard and smash your lips against his, you make out passionately ALL night and it’s the best kiss you’ve ever had in your life with the perfect man but you never see each other again afterwards.
2) laugh adorabley and say “I like you too” to make him fall for you that little bit more, and share a loving kiss at the end of the night, you exchange phone numbers and ask to see each other again.
3) Take the matter outside, ask to go back to his place, you make out and it gets dirty in the bedroom department 😏 You wake up the next morning with him beside you but you’ll be late for work and will get a huge bollocking from your boss, possibly get fired from the job you worked so hard to get but you get to stay with Richard all day in bed.
4) Go outside and end up having sex in the car, it was really heated and passionate, you both agree it wasn’t a one off and it meant something, you claim you both love each other and he insists you stay with him. You end up staying with him forever and you never go back home, risking your job and family and friends back at home.
Reblog or comment with your decisions 😉
You know, I really met them (Jeremy and Richard) when they went to St Petersburg to shot series 22. Sadly, James wasn’t feel very well so he didn’t come out
And I can guarantee that when you see them you forgot everything you planned to say. You just stare at them and smile very stupidly
I only could say “can I have a photo?” and “I love top gear, thanks for coming to SPb”😂
But it was incredible and I’ll never forget it❤️